2 business-day turn-around
2 clear business day turn-around for contract reviews on average from receipt of both the Contract, Section 32 and purchaser questionnaire before 5.00pm. If the Contract, Section 32 and purchaser questionnaire are submitted after 5.00pm, they are deemed to have been submitted on the next business day. In that instance, the review and advice will be completed by the following two business days. If these documents are submitted before 5.00pm on a Friday or the day before a public holiday the review and advice will be completed within the next two business days thereafter.
Contract and Section 32 reviewed by an experienced lawyer
Additional fees apply for a commercial lease review if the property is subject to a lease or a review of any other agreement, irrespective of whether the agreement is stand-alone or attached to the Section 32 Statement.
- Comprehensive written advice
- UNLIMITED consultations about advice
- Dedicated lawyer throughout the entire review process
- Includes FREE explanatory notes on contract negotiation
- Consecutive contract reviews $399.00 incl GST each (established commercial property only) – that’s a SAVING of $100.00!
- One round of negotiations after written advice on request
- Text message and email upon completion of your contract review